To stay competitive, financial services must go beyond cost-cutting. New technology should provide agility and simplification while enabling innovation in responding to the demands of a complex, fast-moving and omni-channel world.
By taking a consolidated approach to your integration and file transfer project, you can reap big rewards including cost savings, improved operational efficiency, increased revenue, reduced risk, and the ability to generate value-adding services for customers and lines of business to speed up time-to-market.
White paper contents include:
- Benefits of modernization and consolidation for bank and treasury
- Why integration and secure file transfer are key areas modernization and consolidation
- How Nordea created a competitive edge consolidating and modernizing its business communication and integration infrastructure with the goal of delivering more unified, cost-efficient services to customers
- 7 key success factors for a successful consolidation and modernization project
- An overview of the Business Integration Suite for FSI